Pleasantly Surprised.

Posted by Reviewer3299815 on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great.A little goes a long way and it makes your hair very shiny and healthy.I've only been using it for 2 weeks, but can already see improvement. My hair does look a little longer already,too!Overall it's wonderful.I'll be continuing with this for now on.

A Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2576855 on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well for scales and itching scalp. Even scalp psoriasis is greatly subdued when this shampoo is regularly used… I find that this is the best product to treat any scalp irregularity; when I say this, I include very pricy prescription formulas.

Very effective, I wish it had a better ingredient list

Posted by Penelope11 on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has calmed (but not cured) my itchy scalp and gave it lots of volume, and I love it for this. But I wish it had a better ingredient list, e.g. no sulfates, no parabens ..

Wonderful glorious hair!

Posted by 5294181867776803221 on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a miracle worker for my seborrhoeic psoriasis.... the condition affects all of my skin, but dealing with my scalp causes numerous problems. Using a diluted portion daily and doing a full double sudsing on the weekend makes my hair amazing ... and my scalp much healthier. Used this product years ago and am so happy to have found a reliable source with iHerb <3