I am afraid...

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is not that natural. It contents petrochemicals as capryl glycol and behentrimonium chloride. Paraben free down´t mean that is safe, they change the most common chemical names for other less well know names, but it is the same awful thing. vey bad...

very good

Posted by shepajulia on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

restored my hair after 5 applications. Very pleased. Not a millstone hair and weights. Has a light creamy flavor

Best Product for Hair Loss

Posted by Reviewer2732190 on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product we have found to prevent hair loss. We have used it without the shampoo and it seems to work just as well without it as with it. Before we used it (my husband and myself), we were losing handfuls of hair. Since using it, the hair loss is down to normal amounts (negligable). We have stopped using it a few times and it became obvious this product is responsible for keeping our hair "in."

I love this.

Posted by Reviewer1513028 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This made my hair look and feel so healthy. I strongly recommend this.

detangling and volume

Posted by emanuela on Sep 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the way this conditioner detangles my long, thin and slightly wavy hair just by leaving it on a couple of minutes. Nice conditioning and it even gives my hair some lift!

很好

Posted by nancy28 on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

去油效果好,洗后头发有光泽不干涩,配合护发素用,头发很顺滑,有淡淡的果香

not crazy about it

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality but not very effective to detangle very dry, fine hair. It might work best for others.

Only used 2 times.

Posted by Reviewer1135982 on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Because of my major hair loss. I'm desperate. With the Maxi-Hair and the shampoo plus Now Foods Jojoba Oil my hair has stopped clogging the drain. Plus has made my hair stronger eventhough I have only used it 2 times.

Softer, fuller hair

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't think it has made my hair grow but it does look & feel fuller--softer, too. It also isn't falling out as much. A real comfort when you are worried about losing your hair. Bald guys can be cute--most bald women aren't I had tried Jason's Thin to Thick shampoo & conditioner but like the Mill Creek products better. They don't make my scalp itch--something a lot of shampoos/conditioners do.

Karina from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1276136 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and a terrific scent!

1 2 3