Help

I am afraid...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is not that natural. It contents petrochemicals as capryl glycol and behentrimonium chloride. Paraben free down´t mean that is safe, they change the most common chemical names for other less well know names, but it is the same awful thing. vey bad...

very good

Posted by shepajulia on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

restored my hair after 5 applications. Very pleased. Not a millstone hair and weights. Has a light creamy flavor

Best Product for Hair Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product we have found to prevent hair loss. We have used it without the shampoo and it seems to work just as well without it as with it. Before we used it (my husband and myself), we were losing handfuls of hair. Since using it, the hair loss is down to normal amounts (negligable). We have stopped using it a few times and it became obvious this product is responsible for keeping our hair "in."

很好

Posted by nancy28 on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

去油效果好,洗后头发有光泽不干涩,配合护发素用,头发很顺滑,有淡淡的果香

detangling and volume

Posted by emanuela on Sep 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the way this conditioner detangles my long, thin and slightly wavy hair just by leaving it on a couple of minutes. Nice conditioning and it even gives my hair some lift!

I love this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This made my hair look and feel so healthy. I strongly recommend this.

not crazy about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality but not very effective to detangle very dry, fine hair. It might work best for others.

Best System for Baby Fine Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I already extolled the virtues of the Mill Creek Biotene H-24 system on the shampoo page. For my baby fine hair, it is clearly superior to any other shampoo/conditioner that I have tried over many years.

lightweight conditioner

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i don't have hair loss issue. i do love this as a light conditioner. it doesn't weigh down my hair.

Just started to use, ...LOVE it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using this and it's matching Biotene shampoo, and got to say I think they are great. My hair feels soft, smooth and thicker after using them, which is such a blessing for anyone with fine hair. Will buy again for sure, and will recommend. :)

1 2 3