Most absorbable vitamin D I've found, good for those who are genetically challenged in this area

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My vitamin D levels were in the tank (below 10), even though i was taking over 2000 IUs daily of another brand. I have to take 10,000 IUs of this brand to keep my levels at 50 or above. My doctor explained to me that a good minority of people have a genetic makeup that makes it hard to absorb D. This brand is emulsified which makes it far more absorbable.

Awesome Vitamin D and good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Vitamin D you can find. I put 5 drops near my thumb and lick it up, followed by another 5 drops near my thumb and lick it up. Every morning I am taking 20,000 IU. (Each drop is 2,000) I That may sound silly but it's an easy method and recommended by Homeopath.

terrible first encounter with this company

Posted by MarjaWouters on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

upon delivery they wanted to charge me for an EXTRA amount of Euro 39,41. I had to send the package back. no way to do proper business!

Good stuff

Posted by acollins on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using for a while for maintenance while I'm trying to fix my chronic illness with my doc and my vitamin d levels are in optimum range. 1-2 drops a day

The best Vitamine D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Most shops sell the Biotics Bio-D-Mulsion instead of this Bio-D-mulsion Forte. Different: 400ie per service (drop) respectively 2000 ie for the Forte. 5 times stronger. So the price per ie is most cheaper for the Forte.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste is not great but bearable as I'm taking only a drop or two. Important vitamin to take in Canada in winter when we are indoors so much and not getting much sun. One nice result that I wasn't expecting is that the little bumps on my upper arm have dissappeared - it seems to really have a good effect on my skin.

Liquid VItamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is highly absorbable and recommended by my nutritionist. I have used this and my Vitamin D levels went up. Afterwards I tried the Life Extention Brand and my levels tapered down. Turns out this is made with sesame oil which absorbs better into the body. The other brand had no oil.

Biotics Research Corporation, Bio-D-Mulsion Forte, (Emulsified Vitamin D), 1 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only D that really works...Blood test will prove it!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is what the doctor ordered for vit D, Bio-D-Mulsion Forte. I have tested my D levels and it has raised it nicely. You do not need to take much of this so it is not that expensive. It will last a long time.

Awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best D-vitamin I know!!! It is strong and high quality!! I have done blood tests and it really works!!

1 2