This Resveratrol Supplement's Claims Ring True

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a good price. (Interestingly enough, this manufacturer was challenged in court by a competitor as to its claims and most of its claims were upheld. That sold me!)

The Only Resveratrol I Take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After years of taking resveratrol from other brands, I got tired of wondering if differences in batches meant lesser quality between batches. After reading Consumer Labs reviews, I started taking Biotivia's resveratrol and think it works great at a really good price.

Wow I feel Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Resveratrol for about three weeks now. This morning I woke up feeling great. I can't even think of how many years ago I felt like this. After going through a major depression I had no energy or the inclination to do anything. Day by day I feel myself coming back to life. I'm actually getting some work done inside and outside the house.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be doing great in my skin. The only thing is that the capsules don't smell well.

Superior Product

Posted by Sharpie on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think Biotiva is the premier brand of Resveratrol. Higher real dosage than most on market at 250gm Trans. More than happy with product and great price. Iherb are great too.

Live long and prosper !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Well, I'm not sure if this will help me to live longer, but that's what the research suggests. I am buying this brand as it is the only one I have seen that states that it prepared in an oxygen free environment, which I believe is quite important. Also it is a good strength at 250mg per capsule.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not so powerful for immune system, but I believe it has doing something good to my body, perhaps...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service, excellent shipping, excellent everything!

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product with a high dose of resveratrol. My wife and I feel good when taking it daily. We have been using this product for quite a while.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently when from 1 in the AM to 2 in the AM. I can really feel the difference. Great product

1 2