Transmax

Posted by Reviewer2952748 on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure what I expected from this product, given all the testimonials, but what I noticed was that I had more stamina and energy. I was doing things in the gym that I previously wouldn't have done, if I had even been able to do it. After a few months I decided that the cost wasn't worth the benefit and I dropped it. After 3 or 4 days I noticed that I had no energy - that I felt at least 10 years older than I had the previous week. That cinched it - I ordered a new supply. I don't know if I will ever quit this stuff again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2693478 on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good, i fell better taking 500 mg a day on working days. I need less sleeping and I don't feel so easily tired. Great product.

competition

Posted by Reviewer1220080 on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think the identical Biotivia Time release Transmax is a lot cheaper at Amazon.

Works great to keep my blood sugar down

Posted by Reviewer1413445 on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm diabetic, and use trans-resveratrol to help keep my blood sugar down. By using a glucose meter to test before and after, I can tell how well a supplement or drug works, and Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol works very well for me. iHerb was out of stock a while back, so I thought I would try Bluebonnet instead. It's also less expensive, which would have been nice. What a disaster! Didn't work at all for me; weeks of blood sugar torture. When Biotivia came back in stock, I ordered four of them. Great stuff; wouldn't want to be without it again. I like the non-time release version, which I take with my evening meal.

This product is really good for me

Posted by Queenbee on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product for almost a year, I find that it is really good for my overall health. I believe it is a good product. I wanted to try out Trans-Resveratrol and this is the best brand.

I like

Posted by Reviewer3245842 on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. Unlike some people who take the pill, I open the pill up and mix it with melted ice cream. No taste. However, sometimes the product inside the pill is crunchy and sometimes it's not.. Interesting.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2768062 on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery and service from the company. Unsure if the product is doing all it claims...I don't feel any different!

Good quality at reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1264980 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This item seems to contain more trans-resveratrol than others found on the market, and at a not much higher price. However, I must state that I have not noticed any special benefit as a result of taking neither Transmax nor the other Resveratrol brands taken before. Maybe I should wait more time.

Don't take if you exercise

Posted by Reviewer2395987 on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If I take this on the same (or even previous) day I exercice (endurance sports like long distance running and cross country skiing), the exercise becomes more difficult. I get tired faster and cannot run or ski as fast as usually. In addition I've noticed this causing occasional hearth burn. This product might make your life longer but it can also lower the quality of it if you exercise.

Resveratrol!!

Posted by Reviewer1984820 on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best stuff on the market

1 2 3