Very good trans-resveratrol

Posted by danarm on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It contains pure trans-resveratrol (no other stuff) in time-released form. The dosage is right (you should NOT take more than 500 mb per day, as this is already a large dose) and the fact that it's time released makes it effective throughout the day: I feel energetic all day long. This is a good form of Resveratrol to switch to if the other forms no longer have a noticeable effect.

Definitely works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because it is 100% active ingredient, no fillers, and at a dose reccommeded by scientific literature. I am a fitness professional, and despite my high activity level and clean diet, I felt run down, tired and lethargic. I put it down to too much exercise and not enough sleep. Even after 3 weeks of scaling back the exercise, I still found it difficult to get out of bed. After taking this for 3 days as prescribed, I woke up on the 4th day with boundless energy. I have been taking it for a week and the feeling has not subsided. I feel energetic, motivated and alive. I shall be purchasing this product again.

Biotivia trans max sustained release capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with this product, I have been using it for a few years following a pharmacists recommendation. Also very happy with iHerb service. Will definitely order more in future.

High quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Biotivia TransMax for a while now , as it was recommended by my doctor. I read lots of very positive research on Resveratrol beforehand. I am sure that my health has improved and remains consistently good. I am taking it for the long term health benefits, but am enjoying the short term too. The iHerb service is also always very good.