Help

lowered my blood glucose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product...my hemoglobin A1-C has gone from 7.3 to 6.5 in 3 months. Be sure to CLOSELY monitor your blood glucose levels, so they don't go too low! I had to cut my Metformin dosage in half, because my glucose levels dropped significantly. (P.S.- I've also lost 20#, so that has probably helped to lower the glucose levels too)

Eclectic Institute, Bitter Melon, 200 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, helps my husband's blood sugar stay relatively (below 130). Anyway, take care of what and how much you eat.

Fasting blood sugar levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works for decreasing blood sugar!!!!

Great for diabetics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One capsule with each meal helps to keep the blood sugar down.

Bitter Melon 200 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product for years. I believe it aids in my diabetes control.

Trevor Lawrence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

exellent product exellent service It has helped to stablise my blood sugar the only pitfall is the veggie caps smell bad

For my sweet tooth

Posted by Kareny on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bitter Melon has been researched and it works. I like to take these during my bouts of sweet cravings and times when I eat a lot of chocolate. It makes me feel less guilty on bombarding my system with sugar. I don't have glucose issues but it's a simple small capsule that I like to have on hand.

Bitter Melon 200mg Veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has been part of several that I have been using to combat my high fasting blood sugar readings. I have been taking these for two months now and my blood sugar readings are in the high normal range each morning. I take these in combination with a low dose of Metformin. I am still hoping to be able to say good bye to the metformin , but I plan to stick to the Bitter Melon in the future

PCOS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS but haven't tested for insulin. I feel that it helps with my acne. Have been using it for over two weeks now. I have one pill after lunch and one around bedtime.

BITTER MELON

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best choice ever for diabetes. Take 1-2 caps every time you eat, keeps blood sugar at regular levels!!!

1 2 3