Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The most effective black walnut I have even bought.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used several other products with Black Walnut. Just some of them contains enough of the active ingredients to keep my health good. This product is the best amongst the ones who work.

good~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

for eyes especially. but it ran out of stock all the times.

This works-

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am sensitive to pollutants and live in a big city in an old apartment building. My holistic health doctor prescribed this for chronic respiratory parasite and I keep it in stock to take when I start coughing!

my kind of company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Eclectic Institute mostly packages single herbs, many organic or at least wild-crafted, no binders or fillers. I no longer take any sort of combination. Instead I have gradually learned (by trial and error) what my body seems to need. A few (like gingko) I take 3 times daily, but most I take only once. I think Eclectic is the best company in this business. This review stands for all Eclectic single herb/fruit products that I have tried.

Nina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my health coach to address parasites. I take 3 capsules per evening on empty stomach. So far, I'm unable to detect any discernable difference. I think next I will try oil of oregano to address this problem.

This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I definitely recommend others and I plan to order even more! The goods quickly reached Europe.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for a parasitic wound that would not heal. After trying fot two months other methods, this worked in a few days.

Fast shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ordered on Friday and got on Monday. Pleasant surprise! Thanks iHerb!

Black Walnut