Best Thing Since the Wheel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I never heard of gripe water until my 2 month old started having gas problems. Someone recommended gripe water. The first dose I gave her, helped her release a lot of gas. Even my skeptic husband is impressed. He uses frequently on our little one.

Instant and fast relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

really works like magic! and my baby loved its apple taste she would suck on the dropper like it was juice or something! Gave her instant relief from colic and made her happy and calm

Magic Apple drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We refer to these as our magic Apple drops. My baby (now 4 months) had a terrible time with reflux initially and also the hiccups. The drops get rid of the hiccups immediately. On days when she still has reflux, the drops help too, especially when taken before the last feed of the evening as a preventative measure.

Gripe Water Mommys bliss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My baby stops crying after afew minuts, really helps against acids in stomach

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is the best thing for my lovely son, thanks very much!!! And the flavor is good

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my baby because he gets cranky when he gets the hiccups. Just a few drops and it works right away!

Great for teething babies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We never had problems with her stomach until she started teething, the excess drool and the motrin are both hard on her stomach -- this really helps! Often we only give her half a dose and it's enough, but considering we have to give her motrin for her teething pain, I want everything else that goes into her body to be free of harmful chemicals - this was the only gripe water I've seen that isn't loaded with weird chemicals -- and she really likes taking it!

Great Product and Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product, great price and big help for my colicky baby.