DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Hiccups magically dissappear, almost instantly!

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about other claims the product makes. Ordered several times for use with Hiccups.

My Cure for Parental Sleep Deprivation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Baby's Bliss gripe water is an absolute livesaver when my son has gas or is constipated. I mix the suggested amount with a diluted solution of Chamomile (1 part tea to 8 parts water). My son loves the taste (he refuses Wellements brand) and it works wonders to move things through . I buy it three bottles at a time!

Bliss IS Bliss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing. It doesn't need refrigerated so I keep a bottle in diaper bag and bedside. Seriously though it works almost instantly! It tastes good, the baby loves it and settles the tummy within minutes. Hiccups, sour tummy, gas and even teething. I've used it for all 3 babies and swear by it. And since its all natural extracts its not hard on the tummy so you can easily give it to them at every meal/bottle. Love Bliss!

Always a must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have already ordered this gripe water about 5 times, it's a must have for colic, gas and helps even with teething. Price is affordable too.

No more griping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gripe water is a staple in our household. It seems to be 'good for what ales ya' in a baby. ;) Any time my baby has gas, is overly fussy, seems to be annoyed and bothered about her gums or even has the hickups, gripe water calms, helps. And it's best to have a good brand, and this is a GREAT brand. Thank you iHerb for making things so easy and convenient.

Life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Life saver . My baby has a lot of gas and this is the only thing that works!

it was indefinable

Posted by lindsayk on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Effective very quickly

Love it!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My lil one has had some issues with gas lately. Seems it makes her scream at times. She is a very happy baby, so when she cries hard I know there is something wrong. I heard about gripe water through a few friends. I was willing to try anything to relieve my lil one's pain. Purchase a bottle at Rite Aid. First dose worked like a miracle!!!! Being so pleased with the outcome of Baby Bliss Gripe Water, I immediately searched for the cheapest place to buy it. Found the Iherb website in which I ordered from before. They had it in stock. I ordered 2 bottles and had them shipped. It cost me almost the same as it did for 1 bottle at Rite Aid!! Very pleased with Iherb. Shipped so quickly!!! Highly recommend this website and product!!!

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gripe water does great job! It helped a lot during the first two months. We hadn't have any problems since.