Help

OMG ... so Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is just the best for blood sugar control.. I dont feel the sugar rush or down anymore @ just 2 pills a day

Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance (Devil's Club Huckleberry),

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was very dissatisfied with this product. The Supplimental Facts did not list the Amount of mg. per serving, but it wss listed in a misleading paragraph. I am diabetic, and I control my diabetes by diet, exercise, and suppliments. I have used Huckleberry in the past and found it to be effective, but this product is very ineffective.

Bought to help with blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm diabetic and I bought this to help keep my blood sugar low. I didn't think it did much, but I ran out of it and within two weeks my blood sugar elevated slightly. So I think this does work. It won't lower blood sugar drastically, but it did lower it 20 points for me so I reordered it.

Huckleberry

Posted by ks33051 on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This herb is really effective for diabetes. Will order more when finished. Thanks.

Didn't help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This did nothing to my diabetic mother.

broken seal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with the product and will see if the long term use will help lower my blood sugar. My only concern was that the seal was opened, I don't know if border officials opened it or not but it did concern me that it may have been tampered with.