Cleansing the blood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband had itchy and allergic skin for a long time. His doctor put him on an antihistamine, which he didn't like because it made him feel "dull". After taking this herb for a few months, his skin problem went away for good.

Soothing

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Many of the herbs in this product are "cooling" and diuretic. I was pleased to find a formula with herbs like yellow dock, burdock, red clover, and dandelion - all recommended to me. Nettle, alone, is great for allergies and skin. There's more to this mix than just burdock and red clover. These herbs sound common but I've used every one by itself with benefit. I use this formula in place of a diuretic tea and find it calming overall, in a subtle way. No unwelcome side effects for me.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These blood cleansing herbs help with skin problems.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It helps you clean your blood and lymph, you can notice in your skin.

did very little

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

was using this to help with skin issues, made a minor difference but certainly not what other products have in the past.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps it did not combine well with other supplements I take but I had to stop taking this due to digestive woes before I could tell whether it was of any benefit to my blood or not. However, I'm sure this product would do well for others. I take other Eclectic Institute herbs and think they are the finest herb supplements that are commercially available.

No noticable difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No noticable difference.

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delivered quickly--no problems--product excellent

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great service and product.