Multiple benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! Bloodroot is a powerful anti-wart and skin problem resolver, and this preparation is clean and powerful.

Posted by guerillamedicine on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been adding this to my waterpic (~ 1 dropper full) and it has helped with my gingivitis.

better than antibiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very strong herb and I love it. It makes me feel good and gives me energy. I use 5 drops in water and diet cranberry juice. 3/4 water and 1/4 cranberry juice 4 times a day. I may slowly go up to 6 a day. Ted earthclinic.com says to take Vitamin C with this to heal as it kills. I also bought bloodroot lotion to rub on my knees and it works too. I also like this brand. Thanks iherb.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

That is one of the most potent herbs I have ordered in a long time. Hopefully they keep it up and don't dilute it.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my oral irrigator for the health of my teeth and gums. It lasts a long time, too.

More Bloodroot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Eclectic Institute, has more of the actual bloodroot in it than the other brand I have used for years.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i had pimples on my cheeck, something to do with abnormal hormonal changes. I took this, and help decrease the pimples!

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only gave four stars because I don't have enough evidence either way. I'm not an herbologist, I have not made baseline tests or any scientific enquiry. But I do believe that I see a difference. We are using it on my dog for cancer.

didn't do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because Dr. Andrew Weil mentioned bloodroot in one of his books. He used it to remove something on his skin (mole or keratosis). He must have used a different form of this as it did not do anything. It may have other uses but I am unaware of those.

Too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using bloodroot to eliminate skin tags on my neck which at times is bothersome. I think it will take awhile to see results.

1 2 3