Help

Good Tasting Almond Milk!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This almond milk is good to use in smoothies. It has a good amount of vitamins and calcium and it has no cholesterol which is a real bonus. It is nice that you can keep it at room temperature until you open it. It is nice that it is also dairy free, gluten free and MSG free. It really doesn't have that many calories either.

Always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious.

Original does NOT MEAN UNSWEETNED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I deliberately order one of these, (for drinking) and the unsweetened for cooking. Buy accordingly. This one is also good with cereal, and cookies of course. The unsweetened I only use for sauces, mashed potatoes, soups, etc..This is by no means sugary , it has a wonderful light sweetness to it that I would rather drink then dissolve into cooking. Almond Breeze is a great brand, and these are huge compared to say, Tree of Life. I always reorder.

healthy and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great replacement for milk, except for in coffee (i still use regular milk for that). perfect for oatmeal and smoothies.

Delicious and Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this almond milk and it tastes similar to milk but better, I think, with the mild almond flavor. Everyone I have had try this milk likes it and I'm so happy I can get it on iherb when not in the US. It's easy for me to finish it within 10 days by myself. I never get tired of it and I wouldn't say that about most drinks. Of course you should always shake it before pouring with opening closed and serve chilled.

Wonderful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is great. There is no sour aftertaste. We mix a cup of this with a banana and some plant fusion protien powder for a great breakfast. At least one of these (or the vanilla flavor) is in every box we order!~

good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it tastes clean and very smooth.

good basic almond milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good stuff, international shipping allows me to enjoy this outside of the USA

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tast. Convenient larger size.

Blue Diamond, Almond Breeze, Almond Milk, Original

Posted by Gilmore on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor, use quickly or it will go bad!