LOVE THIS MILK

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great milk, good price but of the three times I've ordered it only received one container. It was packed loose in the box and leaked out - one order was returned by UPS, the replacement order which was sent to me lightening speed had the same fate when it was delivered to my door, almond milk running out of the box. I had to clean up everything else in the box and it was a huge mess. I've tried to find out why they would ship something of this nature without padding or bagging as they do for so many items but have not yet received an answer. I've been told that the shipping dept has been notified and will be taking steps to avoid this in the future. I hope so, they do such a great job with the wrapping and packing of so many items but if they are going to offer this as a shipping item, they must at least try to avoid the contents busting out of the containers or at least have them contained to a bag so that you don't loose your entire order or be left to clean up a big mess that leaked out on everything else in your box.

Yummy

Posted by kookynooky on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

loved it. was as good as the vanilla flavoured one. nice clean taste. perfect substitute for lactose intolerant me. pity the weight and the resulting costlier freight charges though, else i'd definitely reorder it weekly.

Great Product

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great Low calorie diary alternative. Unlike other brands I have tried, Blue diamond doesn't contain thickening agents and a bunch of unnecessary additives. Great taste, I will definitely recommend & repurchase.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I agree with reviewer above this is fabulous! I am on a dairy free and soy free diet and was desperate for something other than coconut milk all the time. This is great!

Good

Posted by 4856403478346576407 on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic with cereal or in a protein drink, and it also seems to be lasting a long time, which is another point in its favor.

Very good

Posted by 4759936963730000431 on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it!~ It is very good product as a substitute milk.

Great Flavor, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1118092 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In trying to eliminate sugar from our diet, unsweetened almond milk is a major choice...and not easy to find. Thank goodness for Blue Diamond!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1865505 on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The carton is enormous! Decent taste in a cereal. Wouldn't want to drink it on its own.

Love almond milk

Posted by agdoucet on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Blue Diamond has always been great.

great!!

Posted by 4800870777500145104 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love almond milk and though the small ones pop up here and there in Tokyo, living abroad means I need to order a lot from iherb! This is perfect and a great price! Thank you!!