Great healthy milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a long time I was given four months to live with stage 4 cancer but I changed my life style and this was part of it and I won. Pet Scan says no cancer or damage from such. I took no chemo or radiation - just good healthy food.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Korea, and while I can get almond milk here.... it is nowhere near as good as Almond Breeze! So I have no problem with having this shipped to me in Korea!

Use this all the time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't have dairy or soy products, so if I want milk I have to use this! Good in smoothies or cereal. I had to get used to the almond flavor at first but I like it now.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this and can't stop myself . One box in one day. RUK 8 2 5

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste

Cheaper on iHerb vs Singapore

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are heavy to bring home from the grocery store and expensive in Singapore. I often order a box from iHerb. Usually it's about 5 per box before I reach my weight limit. No issue because I have free shipping to Singapore.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as I try to cut back on soy products. Great in shakes that need a little vanilla kick.

My favorite brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth and tasty.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The one product from iherb that is continuously in my cart. taste great! I don't even miss regular cow's milk.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make oatmeal. I use Bob's Redmill oatmeal (Extra thick) with this milk and bring it to a boil, then add some cinnamon and cook for a minute. As a last touch, I chop some bananas, drizzle a bit of honey on top, and if I'm feeling extra fancy, add some blueberries and sliced almonds on top. The best breakfast ever!

1 2 3 4