Great healthy milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a long time I was given four months to live with stage 4 cancer but I changed my life style and this was part of it and I won. Pet Scan says no cancer or damage from such. I took no chemo or radiation - just good healthy food.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Korea, and while I can get almond milk here.... it is nowhere near as good as Almond Breeze! So I have no problem with having this shipped to me in Korea!

Use this all the time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't have dairy or soy products, so if I want milk I have to use this! Good in smoothies or cereal. I had to get used to the almond flavor at first but I like it now.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste

Cheaper on iHerb vs Singapore

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are heavy to bring home from the grocery store and expensive in Singapore. I often order a box from iHerb. Usually it's about 5 per box before I reach my weight limit. No issue because I have free shipping to Singapore.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as I try to cut back on soy products. Great in shakes that need a little vanilla kick.

My favorite brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth and tasty.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The one product from iherb that is continuously in my cart. taste great! I don't even miss regular cow's milk.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make oatmeal. I use Bob's Redmill oatmeal (Extra thick) with this milk and bring it to a boil, then add some cinnamon and cook for a minute. As a last touch, I chop some bananas, drizzle a bit of honey on top, and if I'm feeling extra fancy, add some blueberries and sliced almonds on top. The best breakfast ever!

milk allergy

Posted by Darlynn on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a milk allergy and have been using coconut milk for a replacement. I wanted to try almond milk instead. Almond milk is a great alternative to cows milk. I use it with cereal. It is not as thick as coconut milk. Love the vanilla flavor.

1 2 3 4