Yummy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just got this delivered here today and had a light meal of this plus ice and peanut butter protein powder (Chocolite brand from iherb) and ice. Was sugar-free, low carb, low cal, low glycemic, high protein, high fiber, and most importantly absolutely delicious! The mouthfeel was great-thick and creamy and I really really enjoyed it! Losing weight is easy with products like these that don't make you feel like you are depriving yourself of treats. Highly recommended!

FAVOURITE...BUT DISCONTINUED!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pleeeease bring it back!! I live in Japan and they don't sell this anywhere!! I need this! Do not discontinue this item!

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Aug 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After the milk-rush-out thing, this time my almond milk was packed individually. So i re-edit my comment and give five stars! After all, it tastes good and has good nutrition.

Delicious!

Posted by Vonnish on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for cereal, iced coffees, chocolate pancakes... I love how the subtle chocolate flavour is just right and not too overwhelming.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

OMG this is the smoothest, creamiest and richest thing i have ever tasted. hot or cold it tastes divine ♥

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with Blue Diamond products when i visited its flagship store and factory in Sacramento during a school trip. Now that im back in Singapore, so glad to know that i can have the shipped here. Almond milk is really expensive here and dont taste as great. I hope iherb will sell its almonds one day!

Great with cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love to use this milk with my cereal (mixed with fruits and sometimes nuts). Almond Breeze's quality is always great and the sugarless chocolate flavor is always welcome!

Best almond milk so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoyed having this almond milk, the creamiest tastiest I've tasted so far!

i use it for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome even for cereal and coffee!

My Favorite

Posted by JustSarah on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Before living abroad, I bought this brand all the time. My only problem with buying it through iHerb is that they don't have the unsweetened vanilla and unflavored versions I used to get back home! Buy this--it's delicious.

1 2