great product

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this one is a bit hard to blend, may be due to the amount of zinc and titanium used to achieve the SPF rating. it is very moisturizing. i am only using this on my body when i am outdoor. this is too thick, pasty and moisturizing for my oily complexion.

Iherb sent me 5 bottles which turn into yellow

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I placed an order of 5 bottles of this sunscreen, then I got them, there are some yellow parts on the bottle. I tried to send email to customer service, waiting for relevant support so long long time And the answer to me is wait and wait, how long I should wait for you to solve my problem? I bought a lot of good products from iherb and this is the first time I got those such bad things Again I really want to hear your answer if your products are safe for me to use when the bottles all are turning into yellow ????

The best

Posted by Jen Marko on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best zinc sunscreen I've found. Much easier to rub into the skin and leaves the least amount of white afterwards. I also find that I still get the slightest color without any sunburn which is great (I burn within 10 mins)

Good ingredients, a bit hard to spread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good ingredients, a bit hard to spread. But overall is a good purchase.

Good price for a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good protection for the spanish sun, not very difficult to spread considering it's a mineral cream. I will definetely buy it again.

De lo mejor que he probado para los niños

Posted by artemisa on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esta crema por lo visto está muy recomendada por Paula Begoun. Yo la compré antes de saberlo, pero confirmo que es estupenda y el precio es bastante razonable. Contiene filtros físicos, o sea, que la piel se queda blanquecina al extenderla. Sin embargo, es más fluida y se absorbe mejor que la de Aveeno que también he revisado, aunque esta de Blue Lizard tiene factor 30 y la otra 50. Si te bañas o te mojas, se nota que la crema sigue ahí (típico manchurrón blanco que denota que no la extendiste bien). Obviamente hay que reaplicarla, pero desde luego resiste bien un remojón, ducha, sudor, etc.

Thick Texture Which Takes Longer To Apply

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen has a thick, creamy texture which takes longer to apply. Has a whitish cast after application. Works well but I find it overpriced for 148ml. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Not Waterproof

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mineral sunscreen a a little chalkier than some of the others I have purchased. Works great...unless you get wet. I did not read the description close enough to see that it is not waterproof.

Very safe sunscreen products, but unfortunately the product Expiration date only to 2017/12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Too think for face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find the sunscreen composition to be too thick for face or daily use going to work. I like in hot and sunny Singapore.

1 2