great sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was recommended by my dermatologists because I had basal cell cancer on my face. I spend a lot of time on the water in the summer. This product works well on my face, never burns when applied. Be careful when you apply it though because it does go on your face with a white appearance.

Good sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. This is a thick lotion, that at first leaves a white cast on the skin. The white cast disappears as the lotion gets absorbed into the skin, and it leaves your skin matte. I have combination oily skin.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love how it's light & feels really smooth.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Benice2U on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have melasma, acne and I am allergic to chemical sunscreen. My esthetician told me that the reason I was breaking out in hives from my other physical barrier sunscreens was because the SPF was too high. Skin needs air and I was sealing it off with the sunscreen so this SPF of 30 is as high as I should use. This brand has antioxidants so it nurtures your skin as it protects you, providing double duty. If I could afford to use it on my whole body, I would, but alas I can only afford the "Sensitive" version which does not have the antioxidants. I apply this facial sunscreen in tiny dots on my face, neck and upper chest then use any remaining on my hands. I know that in Australia they have rules regarding hiding from the sun as it's so intense there so they must know something about their sunscreens! I love this product and told my dermatologist about it. She then confessed that she and her family were using this brand as well, but at an earlier visit she had said she had no recommendations. Hmmm. At any rate, it's not readily available in the stores where I live so I buy it here. Definitely will repurchase.

the best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good ingredient. keeps your skin very soft and smooth. I highly recommend you to try this product. just try it.

My new favourite sunscreen

Posted by sarareviews on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A good moisturizer/sunscreen for daily use. I when apply this sunscreen, there's a white cast, but then it goes away! Non-oily and fragrance free, is also formulated with ingredients that are beneficial to skin.

Haven't used it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But i-herb requires me to do a review for all products, or none at all.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this sunscreen doesn't feel sticky on, and the bottle turning blue under UV light is a nice feature. My one complaint is that it is a little hard to control the amount of squirting as the opening is not small enough, so sometimes I end up wasting product.

love this 喜歡這質地

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

"bottle turns blue in UV light " works, 接觸到有UV的光線時瓶身會變藍身, 實際測試過真的會 I don't like oily product, this one doesn't oily nor heavy, just a bit white coat, doesn't matter for me 我是油肌,不喜歡油的防曬, 這罐剛塗的時候有點油, 一下子後就會變乾爽, 是有點粉感的那種防曬, 也不會厚重 只有一點泛白, 可以當是提亮皮膚

Best Ever Sunscreen and Worth Every Penny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have searched for over 2 years for a suscreen product as good as this . I do not want to spread lethal chemicals (such as parabens, etc..). on my body, and so I have been researching what low/non chemical sunscreens are available. The Blue Lizard gained top ratings on EWG and other similar sites & I believe it is one of the best low health risk sunscreens on the market. What makes it outstanding for me, is that unlike other similar brands I've tried, this cream goes on easily and does not leave any white residue. Additionally once it has soaked in, (which it does almost immediately), it leaves virtually no greasy film on the skin. I really love this product, the only drawback is that I have been unable to obtain it from a UK supplier, so have to pay international custom & postage rates which make it expensive, but what is your health worth ?

1 2