Amazing and effective

Posted by bbchris on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This one worked MUCH better for my 8 year old daughter's skin, both on her body and face. It really is effective sun block and we've ordered it three times now. Thanks Blue Lizard!

works but thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I applied this Sunscreen to arms and face before a bike ride and no sunburn which was great! Washing it off, however, was a bit tricky and I noticed it stayed on my face for a few days even though I washed daily. I'd still recommend it. No smelly perfumes and kept me protected!

Great sunscreen, but.....!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works really well - pleasant smell and feels good on the skin - works in easily. Unfortunately iHerb didn't put enough postage on my order so I ended up having to pay an extra £16 to the UK post office. Have already informed iHerb but have so far not received an apology or any response at all so doubt that I will order anything from them again. Shame, because the product is really great.

Best sunscreen for everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best sunscreen I've ever tried. I use this everyday with my whole family. Everybody loves this sunscreen.

Great non-toxic sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For me it's very important products don't contain any kind of toxines. This product also is a great sunscreen. Does make your skin look a bit grey-ish because of the titanium dioxide

Thick, but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Be prepared for thick, white sunscreen if you buy this. It will fade after a few minutes. It seems to be excellent for sun protection.

Blue Lizard Best sun screen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for blue lizard for ages and come across iherb with the best price. Really quick delivery. Read up very carefully about import tax/duties. As long as your order is below £15 no VAT.

Blue Lizard SunScreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was completely satisfied with this product and will purchase more in the future.

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Actually it is suitable for sensitive skin

Works well on my sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It lives up to its claim for sensitive skin. I liked it but it is very thick and takes a while to soak in; it feels a bit greasy for the first hour or so. I had no issues with itchiness or break outs after putting it on. It isn't perfect but it's good and I really like not putting toxic sunscreen on myself so liked this one for that reason so I can deal with the heavier consistency. I was a little disappointed to read on the back that it isn't water proof and to use a different product if you were going in the water.