Get a constant Big Discooount!!Look at the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get.

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very, very good wooden smell. I like it very much. I will buy again and want to try every smell of this company incense. I am incense maniac. I live in wooden house and incense help me to kill unwanted village house smell. Thank you Iherb. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unlike some other incense sticks which simply smell of burning wood when lit, this one yields a delicious scent from beginning to end. I'm sensitive to strong smells and can get headaches and sore throats from some home scenters - however, these Blue Pearl incense sticks give me no problems at all. The aroma doesn't invade my space, it simply enhances it and lingers for a long time afterward. I highly recommend the Blue Pearl Cedarwood and also the Sandalwood version.

Blue Pearl Cedarwood Incense THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Blue Pearl Ceadarwood Incense is the best on the market. It is a natural non perfume incense that is grounding and comforting. I have been using it for years and it is the only incense I ever buy. I ocassionaly try others but nothing compares to the quality. Sometimes there is an off packet the smell is not quite right but thats minor compared to the benifits I have experienced with this insense. Eight years is a long time to respect the quality and consistancy of a product but Blue Pearl come through. No headachs, burning 1 or 20, I use them to meditate, for yoga, the sauna a candlelight bath. Or just to warm my home. I love Blue Pearl Cedarwood Incense.

Adore it!

Posted by Friggasdotter on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm absolutely in love with these sticks. Very pleasant and soothing smell that I enjoy with all my senses. I put it on my worktable for some extra calming while working. Will buy again.

THE BEST

Posted by satokoban on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

INCENSE I HAVE TRIED, AND I'VE TRIED MANY.

My favorite incense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious...the smell of cedar is so pure and just a hint of sweet...awesome and it lingers gently inviting a peaceful breath.

个人体会,仅供参考

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

很浓烈的印度香的气味,异域风情十足,可惜不是我能驾驭的。没觉得有香柏/雪松 味道,只觉得熏人。 个人体会,仅供参考。

Maybe I just don't like the smell of cedar

Posted by SavoringLife on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Maybe I just don't like the smell of cedar, but I don't like this incense. The sandalwood version from blue pearl is another story. One of the best sandalwoods I have ever smelled.

Cedar 🌲

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Your home will smell woodys. And that is a good thing.

Clear & sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Woody and just sweet enough--maybe my favorite scent.

1 2 3