Review for Blue Pearl Jumbo Classic Champa Incense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Blue Pearl Champa incense for 26 years. This purchase is the first to disappoint me. The sticks were stuck together and had to be pried apart in order to light them. This was difficult, because the sticks would then break. They didn't stay lit and had to be relit several times. The fragrance was noticeably different. I hope this is an aberration and not indicative of the decrease in the quality of this usually wonderful product.

BLUE PEARL INCENSE IS THE BEST

Posted by satokoban on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'VE TRIED MANY OTHER BRANDS', BUT ALWAYS COME BACK TO BLUE PEARL'S INCENSE.

exellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vieni no maniem iemīļotākajiem smaržkociņiem! Aromāts izcils!

this is a classic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this incense, it simply is the best and I have been using it for years. This price can't be beat either!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been enjoying Classic Champa for nearly 30 years...my favorite. Your shipment was very prompt: thanks!

Blue Pearl, Jumbo Classic Champa Incense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance is sweet and not too overwhelming. I am very sensitive to fragrances, and this is one of the only incense fragrances that I can tolerate. Also, since I use incense every day for meditation, the jumbo size is both economical and convenient.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I also like Sai Baba Nag Champa too, but this one smells more elevating, fresh and purifying.

Excellent Champa and Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Blue Pearl Jumbo Classic Champa is the best. Though a few times higher in price than Sai Baba Nag Champa, also an excellent choice (best price at omimports.com), I favor Swami Muktenanda's Blue Pearl Champa.

Incredible fragrance.

Posted by EowynDeRohan on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have some very old incense - this same brand and scent. Didn't realize what I was missing until I make this purchase. The new ones smell incredible.

This is one of my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is soooo good and stay's for long. I alway's make an order for the big pack, that is 100g

1 2 3