favorite

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is so nice. I'm not very fond of lavender as I find it is usually waay too intense, so if you're a lavender lover this might dissapoint you. It has a subtle scent of lavender mixed with other yummy scents and I find that it lingers and lasts a long time, without being overwhelming. Absolutely love blue pearl incense. This, strawberry nag champa, yellow jasmin and patchouli being my faves

Pleasant Scent...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice aroma, Lavender is a favorite of mine. In the summer month it serves as a garanteed Mosquito deterrent!! As do all Lavender products at a very good prize from iHerb. Thank you!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the nicest insences of blue pearl, does not really smell like lavender but is soft and pleasant

Great smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Long lasting fragrance that last for hours. I will be buying more.

subtle and sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This charcoal incense has a light perfume. Their sampler pack is highly recommended!

Same O same o

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This reminds me of the "Head shops" back in the day where all incense smelled of Nag champa....This was labeled Lavender, but doesn't smell anything like it. I so miss the Nippon Kodo sticks that actually had differing scents that smelled of their name-wish they were not discontinued.

great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very nice and relaxing scent! fresh and nothing like 'struggle me in old india shop' heavy

Lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I burn this in my bedroom before bedtime and it ensures a good nights sleep . Lovely smell too

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It´s a good smell and my lady friend especially LOVES it. :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is also one of my favorite. If I go one this side to order just a little..............I end of buying much more. I reccomend this store to everyone who comes in my house and smell the good smell. But I have a basket where I keep my incence in and even the basket smells wonderfull. I give this store 10+ both for the quality and service.

1 2 3