Help

Good quality

Posted by DesertLiving on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a strong smelling supplement, so take with food! Excellent quality. Love Bluebonnet and iHerb!

Tan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It kept my tan longer! Enjoyed it!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read online on how to care for your eyes and it would be good to have Vitamin A, C and E. as well as Omega-3 fatty acid. I have an eye condition called Lattice dystrophy, and it was made waste when I realized that recently I'm having dry eyes. The vitamins helps with the dry eyes and my vision seems to be better. Thou my eye condition cannot be cured it does help to make me see clearer.

Trusted brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do a lot of research on various brands and discovered that BlueBonnet is one of the best. Consumerlabs.com tests supplements regularly for strength and purity and says that they are a legitamate brand. I chose the Beta Carotene, C, E Plus Selenium because I need high dosage of these antioxidants for my eyes and overall health. I just wish they added mixed tocotrienols to the vitamin E. Studies have shown that tocotrienols are more potent in their anti-oxidation. I might try a different brand when I am finished.

Good product