Disappointing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

First let me say your service is excellent. Unfortunately I have a difficult time with swallowing this caplet. It seems to stick in my esophagus and I need additional water and food, etc to try and get it down. It is very uncomfortable. I wanted to eliminate taking so many pills to get the right amount of calcium, but I will not be ordering this again. Anna

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my daughters leg cramps away.

Bluebonnet Calcium Citrate, Plus Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for adding this product to your line. I have been buying it locally. The calcium is 100% citrate, and the dosage is perfect for taking twice daily. I understand the body can only absorb about 600 mgs within a few hours time, so taking 2 in the am and 2 in the pm works beautifully. I haven't found another product with this combination of dosage and citrate.

These are NOT "caplets"!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What you get in the bottle are huge tablets; we've always called this type "horse pills". I will return this bottle unopened, because neither my husband nor I can swallow tablets of this size.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good price and good exp. dates from iHerb.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These pills don't hurt my stomach. I am impressed with their strength.

mrs. doris stevens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find calcium citrate that doesn't have magnesium oxide. Glad to find this.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easily absorbed forms of both calcium and magnesium

Calcium Citrate Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think it is working fine. But next time I will get the Capsuls. I believe they move faster through your body.

Seems to be doing the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had read a correlation between calcium and fat loss. I have lost inches. I can not tell you how many pounds as I do not have a reliable scale, but the tape measure and mirror/jiggle tests say my lean body mass is intact and my fat is diminishing. (This is coupled with eating sensibly (lots of fresh fruits and veggies, lean protein) and yoga 4 times a week.)

1 2