best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best combination and quality that I've found. With IBS, I have to be very careful.

A Must for Hypertension

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is better for me to take Magnesium alone because I get it in other supplements I take, but my husband takes this. His cardiologist says that is why is blood pressure is nice and low due to the magnesium. It should be taken with calcium and boron.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These seem more effective than the Jarrow Vegetarian Bone-Up tablets. My fingernails have grown faster with this product, and it does not contain the inferior form of Vitamin D (D-2). These would be even better if they included vitamin K, but there doesn't seem to be anything comparable on the iHerb website.

Seems OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my mom and sister, sister is a celiac, to try. She says it seems ok. I tried dumping a cap or two out and tasted it and its very hard and grainy. I don't think it will dissolve well and that is just my opinion. I won't be using this one myself as I don't think its any better tahn any other calcium mix out there in the same class.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I often have difficulty with some sources of calcium, so I decided to try your product. It has not given me any problems whatsoever. Time will tell what it does for my osteoporosis, but I took a tumble yesterday, bruised myself, but no breaks.

Recommended balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a PhD in nutrition and this is the calcium supplement he chose for me.

Highly recommended

Posted by SunnyCO on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My TCM doctor recommended this for my daughter who has pre-osteoporosis. Great price at iHerb. Will buy again.

Cal/Mg frpm Bluebonnet Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for bone health maintance,but the shipping cost will be higher for overseas customer like me due to its glass package

Bluebonnet Nutrition Calcium Magnesium Plus Boron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product overall; assume they work.

Bluebonnet nutrition, Calcium magnesium plus boron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantstic product, the combination of the ingredient list is good, works well for me.