Good Quality for the price

Posted by Reviewer2249432 on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered 4 Bluebonnet Nutrition products, including Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc. Large pills but my system seems to take them in easily. But one serving is 3 large piils.

strong bones

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this has all the minerals that should be taken with calcium for better absorption. I take an additonal vitamin d which I don't want to be in this pill because it wouldn't be enough. This is a winning combination based on all my research.

fast disolving

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

has no wheat or dairy

cheap, perfect as a before bed pill

Posted by sav430 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm currently taking these. I might switch to something with just zinc 'cause i'm taking calcium and magnesium as powders.

Not the good one

Posted by 5455017590702486029 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has magnesium oxide in it, otherwise it would have been perfect.

Probably good for a more durable body.

Posted by Reviewer2472936 on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The pills seem large; but they go down easy relatively, if swallowed long-side first, because of its more flat shape, & its texture. They seem to help make my body more durable. I took these for a few weeks--and then I unexpectedly got into an accident a month ago, hitting my head at a speed of 25+mph on the driver's side window (thereafter spinning clockwise 390 degrees, bending a street sign, and ultimately rested on the grass) by someone who utterly ignored a stop sign. And I felt relatively fine, and still seem fine, compared to what could have happened. (It felt a little rougher than being tackled illegally, during a nonrecurring bout of anarchic high school football that I so happened to assimilate myself toward only once.) I attribute this benefit to this supplement over other supplements, since the structure/aesthetic of the caplets seems to correspond to the durability that they should be providing.

Great hair an added bonus

Posted by Reviewer1310811 on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this supplement due to prevent bone loss due to declining estrogen levels, but have noticed the added benefit of thicker hair and less breakage. I would now take the product for this benefit alone.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc, 180 Caplets

Posted by Reviewer2475991 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good.

Nutrition-Calcium-Magnesium-Plus-Zinc-180-Caplets

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and only one pill to take since it combines Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc all in one. Other products from this company are great also.

Cal-Mag

Posted by Reviewer1687640 on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really like this calcium magnesium. I can tell when I have taken it!

1 2