Good Quality for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered 4 Bluebonnet Nutrition products, including Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc. Large pills but my system seems to take them in easily. But one serving is 3 large piils.

Probably good for a more durable body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The pills seem large; but they go down easy relatively, if swallowed long-side first, because of its more flat shape, & its texture. They seem to help make my body more durable. I took these for a few weeks--and then I unexpectedly got into an accident a month ago, hitting my head at a speed of 25+mph on the driver's side window (thereafter spinning clockwise 390 degrees, bending a street sign, and ultimately rested on the grass) by someone who utterly ignored a stop sign. And I felt relatively fine, and still seem fine, compared to what could have happened. (It felt a little rougher than being tackled illegally, during a nonrecurring bout of anarchic high school football that I so happened to assimilate myself toward only once.) I attribute this benefit to this supplement over other supplements, since the structure/aesthetic of the caplets seems to correspond to the durability that they should be providing.

cheap, perfect as a before bed pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm currently taking these. I might switch to something with just zinc 'cause i'm taking calcium and magnesium as powders.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc, 180 Caplets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good.

strong bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this has all the minerals that should be taken with calcium for better absorption. I take an additonal vitamin d which I don't want to be in this pill because it wouldn't be enough. This is a winning combination based on all my research.

fast disolving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

has no wheat or dairy

Not the good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has magnesium oxide in it, otherwise it would have been perfect.

Cal/mg/zn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money!

Great hair an added bonus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this supplement due to prevent bone loss due to declining estrogen levels, but have noticed the added benefit of thicker hair and less breakage. I would now take the product for this benefit alone.

Nutrition-Calcium-Magnesium-Plus-Zinc-180-Caplets

Posted by ChooseHealth on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and only one pill to take since it combines Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc all in one. Other products from this company are great also.

1 2