Minerales esenciales para la salud

Posted by DelikatEssences on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta hacer una buena cura al año de minerales como son el calcio, el zinc y el magnesio. Noto a las semanas de utilizarlos el pelo y las uñas más fuertes y en general el estado de mi piel mejor. Me gusta el formato de estas cápsulas, y aunque recomiende tres cápsulas diarias, yo tomo solo dos, ya que a través de la alimentación también tomo estos minerales.

easy to take

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you don't like swallowing pills, this is a decent option. You can bite the softgel to get the calcium... they do have a sort of grainy texture, but it's not as bad as others I've tried.

I CAN Sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking 3 of these a day was to much for me. It was like a laxative effect. I cut back to taking one before bedtime and for the past month I have been sleeping so great I can't believe it. I thought it was a fluke at first but after a month I can say this works! My husband has restless leg syndrome and I gave him one last night and he didn't kick once. Not sure if that was just a coincidence or not, time will tell. I will however, continue to take these as my sleep as improved so much I can't believe its not a sleeping pill!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best blend of ingredients in the easiest to digest form I've found. Since I have many allergies, this very important.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D3, 120 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Dr recommended this product and said it is an excellent balance to cover all of my needs. Since I have a deficiency in D vitmins he told me to take these twice a day and I do notice the difference in how I feel. This is an excellent brand for reasonable prices too.

great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bluebonnet calcium is a good combination of supplements. I prefer the liquid form in softgels. I buy this for myself and my mom.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D3, 120 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took this with the Bluebonnet Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, soft gels. I felt great and gave me energy. My pain between the ribs seemed better, but my tinnitus (ringing in the "ears") got unmanageable so I had to stop taking both. The ringing increases with certain medication and vitamins.

very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is great and it arrived much sooner than I expected. My family has ordered from IHerb for several years and am always pleased with the service, product and delivery .

Very pleased.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Selected it after Now Foods recalled their similar product. I think Bluebonnet's combination is superb. Glad I needed to change.

Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bluebonnet Softgets work the best of the various kinds of Calcium I have tried. I found these years ago and refuse to change because they work for my body.

1 2