Help

Bitter and Gave Me Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very bitter tasting but gave me a very acid stomach each time I tried it. Decided not to use it. I think it may be the calcium form in it is too acidic for my stomach.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are pretty big (because they are chelated) but they really do the job without upsetting my stomach and this form is very absorbable.

Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for magnesium supplement that will not interfere with my IBS. So far, this has been good.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The pills are too large because of the chelation, but it's ok.

Pills are Mega Huge!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I could not believe how large these pills are. I had to break them in half to swallow them and the taste was terrible. I will go back to using Source Naturals Calcium Citrate Malate and Bluebonnet Chelated Magnesium capsules.

Good balance of Calcium and Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product meets all my needs for just the right dosage of Calcium and Magnesium from a great manufacturer Bluebonnet. Also iHerb has the best price and free shipping. Thank you!

blood pressure, cholesterol issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

CHELATED CALCIUM USED WITH MEGA STRENGTH BETA SITOSTEROL BY SOURCE NATURALS, BLUEBONNET NUTRITIONS RED YEAST RICE, ARTICHOKE LEAF EXTRACT BY LIFE EXTENSIONS, AND FENUGREEK WERE THE COMBO I CAME UP WITH TO GIVE THE RESULTS FOR LOWERING CHOLESTEROL LEVELS. I AM NO DOCTOR BUT WHEN THE ARTERIES ARE CLEAR AND WATER IS REDUCED THE PRESSURE HAS A BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO REGULATE. THESE ARE MY CHOICES NOT TO BE INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE

Good for intestines

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Noticed good results with taking 3-4x/day. Helps move things along.

Works for Me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has the type of calcium that I want and does not have the type of calcium that I want to avoid. The pills are somewhat large but I'm accustomed to taking large supplements. It's kind of hard to know how well a calcium pill works but, based on the ingredients, I trust that it's working.

Love Iherb Products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find the promptness of delivery, prices, and everything about Iherb.com to be superior to most other sites. I only wish the magnesium came in a larger size since my husband and I both take it. Floy Kern Lodi, CA