Bitter and Gave Me Acid

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very bitter tasting but gave me a very acid stomach each time I tried it. Decided not to use it. I think it may be the calcium form in it is too acidic for my stomach.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for magnesium supplement that will not interfere with my IBS. So far, this has been good.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are pretty big (because they are chelated) but they really do the job without upsetting my stomach and this form is very absorbable.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The pills are too large because of the chelation, but it's ok.

Pills are Mega Huge!

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I could not believe how large these pills are. I had to break them in half to swallow them and the taste was terrible. I will go back to using Source Naturals Calcium Citrate Malate and Bluebonnet Chelated Magnesium capsules.

Good for intestines

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Noticed good results with taking 3-4x/day. Helps move things along.

blood pressure, cholesterol issues

Posted by Reviewer1061740 on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

CHELATED CALCIUM USED WITH MEGA STRENGTH BETA SITOSTEROL BY SOURCE NATURALS, BLUEBONNET NUTRITIONS RED YEAST RICE, ARTICHOKE LEAF EXTRACT BY LIFE EXTENSIONS, AND FENUGREEK WERE THE COMBO I CAME UP WITH TO GIVE THE RESULTS FOR LOWERING CHOLESTEROL LEVELS. I AM NO DOCTOR BUT WHEN THE ARTERIES ARE CLEAR AND WATER IS REDUCED THE PRESSURE HAS A BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO REGULATE. THESE ARE MY CHOICES NOT TO BE INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE

Love Iherb Products!

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find the promptness of delivery, prices, and everything about Iherb.com to be superior to most other sites. I only wish the magnesium came in a larger size since my husband and I both take it. Floy Kern Lodi, CA

Good balance of Calcium and Magnesium

Posted by 4739128329680698977 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product meets all my needs for just the right dosage of Calcium and Magnesium from a great manufacturer Bluebonnet. Also iHerb has the best price and free shipping. Thank you!

Works for Me!

Posted by Reviewer1337207 on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has the type of calcium that I want and does not have the type of calcium that I want to avoid. The pills are somewhat large but I'm accustomed to taking large supplements. It's kind of hard to know how well a calcium pill works but, based on the ingredients, I trust that it's working.