best iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this iron uses a patented iron bysglycinate which is the only iron on the market that has recieved the gras (generally regarded as safe) approval from the fda, on account of its specially bonded chelate that protects it from being eaten by bacteria in the digestive system that normally would grow on iron to comprimise immunity. futhermore, this iron, unlike others, doesnt require vitamin c for conversion, is way better absorbed and utilized, cannot be surpressed if taken with food, and doesnt suppress other minerals on account of its complete chelate delivery which brings it though the stomach wall direct into the bloodstream; i found this product to provide iron without ANY side-effects whatsoever.

Best Iron Product For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has enabled me to avoid iron injections when no other oral iron supplement could. My ferritin levels are finally in the range where thyroid hormone therapy can be effective. I revere this product.

impeccable product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easily assimilated,readily absorbed, and leaving no burden on your stomach! Better than good-enough !!

awesome! highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed me iron (325mg 3 times a day). I tried other versions of iron and was not a happy camper with the resulting side effects (constipation). I read about Bluebonnet chelated iron and decided to try it. It is wonderful and NONE of the side effects mentioned above. HIghly reccomend this product. The dosage for chelated is different than other types of iron so make sure you do the conversion. I haven't been tested again yet but will be anxious to see how my levels change after using this product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this product regligiously after having been told that I was severly deficient in Vitamin D (and Iron). I started taking the iron and the Vitamin D at the same time and my muscles feel better, and I'm a lot less achey. I specifically took this product because it does not constipate and I think I can say that's true.

Great price & product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for years the co " bluebonnet " verified iherb as a trusted vendor, prices are great half the price of health food store

Good iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a non-constipating form of iron and I've found it really does fill in the gaps in one's iron intake. I like how the product is only the RDA and not something crazy. So far so good for me.

Chelated Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bluebonnet company received stellar reviews on consumerlabs.com. I take the chelated form of iron becauase it absorbs best.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used the 27mg before, now I am using this because I need a lower dose. Works well.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

no constipation , the best thing !!!

1 2