The Best Available

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only iron supplement, short of injections or IVs, that has brought my ferritin levels into the correct range and keeps them there. I swear by this product.

Chelated Iron

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item because I had tried the cheap iron products in the pharmacy and other expensive irons that were suggested to me. I would either get a horrible headache or diarrhea. I started slowly on this product and can take this product with none of the usual 'challenges' that come with taking an iron supplement. I am taking this product as I have low ferritin.

Fantastic product, wouldn't take anything else

Posted by Reviewer1236010 on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful product. All other iron supplements cause chronic constipation and nausea. But with bluebonnet I have had no problems. Its fantastic Thank you so much for this great product

great source of Iron!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My levels really went up using this product. Blue Bonnet is a really great, high quality brand.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of other irons, including flordix. This is the only one that makes a difference, doesn't leave me constipated and at a good price.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2839470 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is potent and I really feel a burst of energy when I take it.

Great for Low Ferritin/Babesia

Posted by Reviewer1307319 on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been fighting low ferritin for years and finally diagnosed with Babesia (Lyme disease co-infection). Unlike the iron supplement prescribed by my Doctor this doesn't make me feel really ill. I notice my hair fallout is reducing and alongside the medication for Babesia I can see considerable improvement in my overall health.

The best I've found

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lab tests about 5 weeks ago showed I have very low ferritin and iron saturation. I was exhausted. Just going up the stairs was difficult. I started on Bluebonnet iron, taking 2 in the morning and 2 at bedtime. In about a week I began to feel more energetic with no constipation. Then I decided to try Floradix because of the rave reviews. I've been taking it about a week and I'm feeling exhausted again. Plus it tastes terrible. So I'm switching back to Bluebonnet immediately.

Best iron pills ever!

Posted by 5195906621684523361 on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best iron I've ever tried. My iron and ferritin levels were always so bad and did help nothing. Doctors wanted to give me iron injection cure. I said okay but before that I wanted to make one last attempt. I bought this kind of iron pills. After 3 months my iron, ferritin and haemeoglobin levels became to the normal levels. My doctor could not believe his eyes. No side effects and I feel myself much better. I'm so happy with this kind of iron pills, best ever!!! I am going to buy it again and recommend everyone who suffers from iron deficiency anemia.

Fantastic

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High potency Iron in a non constipating form, and great value for money too. Normally I take Thorne's Iron but funds were running a bit low so I ordered Bluebonnet's instead. Works to the same effectiveness which is awesome, as I suffer from very heavy periods and gut problems, so I have trouble absorbing Iron and lose it at a faster rate than normal. I would be a fatigued, unproductive mess without it. Only thing that makes Thorne's better is no magnesium stearate and smaller capsules.