High Doses and Easy to Digest

Posted by Reviewer3149705 on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking about 500mg of magnesium daily a few years back. It was trial and error to find a preparation of larger doses of magnesium that did not cause diarrhea. Albion lab chelated minerals are the best I've found for magnesium and calcium in terms of absorption with no side effects. I highly recommend these if the doses are what you're looking for.

Certified Nutritional Consultant

Posted by Reviewer2422684 on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bluebonnet Iron Free Chelated Multi Minerals is an excellent product. It has a good ratio of calc/mag/vit D and it is of better quality and absorbable calc/mag. It also contains many minerals that are essential for good health. Many of my clients are uneasy about taking so many vitamins so this is a good choice because it cuts down on the quantity of vitamins to be taken.

Great multiminerals

Posted by Reviewer2475419 on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

+ Contains copper + All minerals + Vitamin D3 + Decent amounts - Low amount of selenium Suggestions for bluebonnet * Maybe a little more copper * A little bit less calcium there is plenty of it in foods * Remove the magnesium oxide makes no sense For the rest one of the best multi minerals you can buy. I recommend to combine with concentrace trace minerals. Gives you a little bit extra magnesium (wich is good with the high amount of calcium in our diet) and a the extra trace minerals. For men/older people. Taking no iron at all is a little bit to optimistic since iron is still very important. So buy the iron containing version as well and swallow every day one with iron and one without iron. For people who want to save a little bit of money taking 3 caplets every 2 days. Will also give you decent amounts of minerals.

Best I have taken.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the best multi minerals I have ever taken.

Muscle spasms, goodbye.

Posted by Reviewer2695165 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Bluebonnet multi=minerals in a capsule. These were listed as caplets but the bottle had both mixed together which seemed very weird to me. I have been taking them and they work fine, no muscle spasms. My actual preference is the powder in the gelcap, however, when I ordered I did not notice these were caplets (supposedly) I do not like getting a mixed bottle, it makes me feel like they ran out of one type, and finished it off with the other. However, if you have the pain of muscle spasms these are the best. I had tried other brands and was going to a chiropractor three times a week for help, when these are all it took. A was sent to a specialist who was going to put me on three muscle relaxers a day which would have caused me to be comatose, but chose to try these instead. So glad I did.

Not Bad.

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Decent Product.

very good product

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one with 2 more products, and ever since i started taking them i feel i have more energy and don't ger sleepy in the afternoons. I like it because the minerals are chelated which is from what i've read the best form for the body to absorb.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2332980 on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome

Great Multi Mineral

Posted by Reviewer1339151 on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a number of years and was so happy to find it at iHerb for much less than I normally pay.

I will never go back to cheap Wal Mart vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2052168 on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multi I have taken. Gentle on the stomach and I feel better.

1 2 3