Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

Posted by Reviewer1906298 on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

Impact on Cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer1719162 on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After three months, my total Cholesterol dropped from 239 to 144. The major change was taking two capsules daily.

Improved cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2962327 on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A couple of years ago the last time I knew what my cholesterol was it wqs about 235. I had a new cholesterol test this morning and it was 171 after taking 1 bottle of the Bluebonnet Nutrition ChloesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex.

rate product

Posted by Reviewer2303089 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

I had very good results!

Posted by Reviewer2739935 on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1067361 on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

lowers my cholesterol

Cholestrol controller

Posted by Reviewer2320512 on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It has all 3 ingredients that I typically use for Cholesterol control. It has Policosonal, Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10. I normally buy it from my local health food store but they were out and so I chose iHerb.com. The service and the price was good.

Bluebonnet CholesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex

Posted by Reviewer1515937 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped to lower my husband's cholesterol by 90 points in two months. I would recommend it to anyone needing to lower cholesterol. I am also taking this product but have not had mine rechecked.

Cholesterol Rice

Posted by 5143704911385503875 on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All good thanks.

Excellent delivery time

Posted by 5501428507663432601 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've received CholesteRice tonight and this will be my first day to try this supplement. I hope it helps me. My LDL level is 5.14mmol/l (very high) and and triglycerides 2.11 mmol/l (very high). This is my second delivery from iherb.ca and I must agree that their delivery is very quick . I live in Ontario, CANADA and it took 48 hrs from the time I've ordered the product to arrive to my door. Thank You! I have based my decision to purchase this product mainly based on customers' reviews. I will let you know in three months how well this product worked for me. Happy Holidays!

1 2 3