Help

A mainstay of my anti-migraine therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a number of severe food allergies, so finding safe supplements is often challenging. Due to severe frequent migraines, my neurologist prescribed/suggested trying "vitamin therapy" using B2, CoQ10 and magnesium -- a combination studies have proven effective at the correct doses. I tried a couple other brands of CoQ10 but had reactions to them. I then discovered Bluebonnet's CoQ10, tried it, and have had no problems. I have been using it for a few years now and it is an effective and important part of my anti-migraine vitamin therapy. As with other Bluebonnet products the "free from" labeling and their GMP are very important to me.

I am very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like Bluebonnet, use also vitamin E , B complex, and calsium with magnesium. I think I have a good effect with Blubonnet's Q10

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't find this higher dosage of CoQ10 WITH Vitamin E anywhere. Extremely happy with this and will continue to use it for a very long time. I feel much better - not as tired. I'm sure it's because of the higher dosage of CoQ10.