Help

Great tasting mixed protein shake - Highly recommended

Posted by MattCHK on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my all time favourite protein shake. Best flavour. Organic, no artificial flavours and of course - milk from NZ, which is the best on earth. Mixes OK. Quite expensive so I don't use it all the time, but if money is no object it's my #1.

Great Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking for an all natural protein powder (which you should be) this is it!! great taste -- mixes very well..ingredients are spot on. And the whey+casein mix mean you can have it at any time of the day. Winner!

Bluebonnet Dual Action Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my first use of a protein powder. I work out five days a week for @ an hour (cardio and/or resistance training). I make a shake with Bluebonnet dual action protein powder, almond milk and a banana after each workout. I have plenty of energy and am not usually very hungry after the shake. Before drinking the shakes, I was feeling worn down from the work outs. I am a 54 year old female and I would recommend this product to anyone working out or not. I will definitely continue the use of this product.

5 *

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product and good taste

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Bluebonnet products for their clean ingredients. No complaints on the taste of this, I've had chocolate flavored whey isolate from other brands, and this and NOW Foods would be my go-to. Thumbs up!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a grass fed protein powder. This is the only one I found besides the Maximized Living protein, which is a great product also. It does not have a very powerful chocolate flavor, so I add more cocoa. I like the vanilla flavor for baking etc. I was wondering if this had vitamins in it also, like others do.

The Only Protein I've Found without the Artificial Sweetners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and w/o growth hormone etc. Taste is excellent. Mixes with ease.