Hiqh quality supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This undenatured whey protein is great mixed with juice, milk, or yogurt. Convenient and quick when I don't have time or inclination for a meal, and this satisfies for several hours. I plan to buy again.

Very Good!!!

Posted by vaggos on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very nice and not too sweet.No sugar or aspartame.Just stevia! I usually drink it with milk before bedtime.No bloating and no "dangerous" gases! Will buy again.

Excellent supplement for a healthy diet with actually GOOD taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is only the second brand of protein that I've tried but it is superior to the first one in all ways (taste, smell, mouthfeel, satisfaction of hunger, no artificial sugars). When mixed with milk it truly tastes like vanilla ice-cream, mixes in well even in a regular bottle, although I did order a mixing bottle from iHerb along with a second container of this protein powder since I intend to continue using it. It does give me instant energy and eliminates feeling of hunger, and it lasts a while until I am hungry again. Summary: an excellent product, I strongly recommend.

Best Protein ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fast build muscle

From grass-fed New Zealand cows!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not only does it taste great, but this has to be one of the healthiest milk-based proteins available! I wish I could give them 10 stars! Round of applause to bluebonnet for using only grass fed cows which are not treated with hormones or antibiotics. If some of you are wondering why they use cows from New Zealand, it is because New Zealand has the most pristine natural environment on the planet.

amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good taste,high quality!

protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great stuff with high quality ingredients

great profile, and it's yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The research I've done on whey suggests to look for very low fat, cholesterol, and carbs re: how it was processed. This stuff has one of the best profiles around, and it is one of the few products from grass-fed cows. The verdict seems to be out as to whether casein is really health-supporting, but I love the taste of this stuff, and it does carry me further into the day that whey alone. I am not usually a sweets fiend, but I like the taste of this one better than the plain. I mix it in my rockin' smoothies in the a.m. Now I just wish they would get rid of the lecithin, as some other companies have started doing.

Did not receive the same as in the photo !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received the pure whey instead of whey + casein !