A very Good & Tasty product! :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think it's the best B12 in the market. After I found out how much better is Methylcobalamin VS Cyanocobalamin, I was happy to find out about this company which is today my favorite. Not this B12 comes with natural ingridiants but it's tasty too! I think the price is reasonable and totally worth it. I recommed it to many people already. Thank you! Gil from Israel:-)

Great tasting way to boost your B12 in a very absorbable form

Posted by truevitality on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Methylcobalamin is one the most absorbable forms of of taking B12, great for boosting energy and supporting a multitude of functions. This is the best tasting formula I have come across. Sometimes a little too nice as you just want to eat them all day, but beware, if you do this, you probably won't sleep

Perfect size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great tasting nice tiny chewable

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great tasting tablet. Easy to chew. This form of vitamin b12 is easier absorbed and processed by the body.

brain booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for myself and my mother who is 86. I notice the difference when she does not take this. She gets a little confused and unsure. but when taking the B12.. she is so switched on. All oldies should be on B12

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ok

Harmless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Barely know you are taking it. Fruity flavor.