Help

Great B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With one tablet, I feel more energy. I like that there are no fillers and other junk in the tablet, too. Pleasant tasting.

Excellent product! :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, I could really feel my body feel better, I know how the Methyl is so much better and safe than the Cyano commercial kind that might be harmful. & The taste is really delicious! :-)

The only useful B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High price but The only high quality B-12.

Methylcobalamin (B12)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bluebonnet B12 is a very good product and reasonable as well. I have tried another product before, and I did like the option of 5000mcg. Also the convinience of being able to take it at any time without water since it is chewable is a plus. But the main thing it is working- my symptoms deminished after 20 days taking 3 tablets a day. I am looking forward to the full recovery hopefully. Mark.

Methocobabalin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good results for energy and nerve repair.

Zing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recommended to me by my nutritionist. I take one in the morning after waking up. I was low on B12, and since taking these supplements I feel I have more energy and don't seem to have low moments anymore.

Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This B-12 is perfect for our family, it tastes good and is easy to chew and the children love it.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Within a few days my feet were feeling much better

B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's B-12 It's good for you.

Taste Grea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These B12 tablets taste great and seem effective! They are more expensive than other brands, but the quality might be more consistent. Would buy again.

1 2