Good Combination, but......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to see this combination of B vitamins as I take all three of them and previously had to swallow three tablets. This has simplified the routine, plus the B12 seems to be just as effective as the sub-lingual product. I'm revising this review after taking the product for a couple of months. First, I had an outbreak of herpes, which the folic acid usually prevents. Then I went to donate blood & found I was too anemic to donate. Usually the B12 prevents that. I've gone back to taking the individual supplements.

Excellent taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter (age 7) who was prescribed 50 mg of vitamin B-6 (to improve mood secondary to anti-seizure medicine), which has been impossible to find at our local pharmacies/drug stores. My daughter can't swallow pills yet, and she calls these chewable tablets her "candy." She loves getting to eat one tablet every day!!! Vitamins were shipped very quickly, too! Great product.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin B-6, B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It tastes delicious. I think it actually is improving my energy.

Great B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have cancer when I was diagnosed I had no energy going through chemotherapy. I stopped Chemo and started looking for the organic and real product, this helped my energy.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We are very happy with this product. Please continue to stock this product. Thank you

Must be delish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 5 yo takes this with no problems at all.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I occasionally give my mom one of these tasty lozenges to lower her homocysteine levels which is associated with lower rates of coronary heart disease and stroke.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Advantage: Great taste Disadvantage: Great Taste! Its hard to just take one...

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are so tasty, probably because they are sweet. Even though I am trying to cut out all sugars and sweeteners from my diet, I look forward to this chewable as a little daily treat.

yummy and easy on the tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Unlike a lot of B vitamins, these do not cause nausea or any upset and they taste good.

1 2