From South Korea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good buy. At the start of a sore throat or cold I can take a few extra and not worry because they are not a high dosage.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my son is picky & he loves the taste of these!

perfect

Posted by truevitality on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

who would have thought you could get zinc to taste ok, well this one does and has a good dose

Helps fight off infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use this durring flu season with a few other products. Keeps us out of the DR office.

Nice taste!

Posted by Northernstar on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste and these lozenges melt very easily in mouth as well (doesn't take 30 minutes to melt than other popular lozenges..). It is nice that this product doesn't contain any sorbitol! Probably this product has help me to avoid common cold as well!

Good tasting and effective Zinc

Posted by Gladiator on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of these lozenges. It's not too sweet nor tangy as some zinc lozenges tend to be. Moreover, I can clearly see that it's working as my nails look more healthier than before :)

Zinc lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've had other zinc I liked the taste of much better but they also where twice as expensive. The rest of my family liked them

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because just got diagnosed with cancer, it's been a great product, My blood has been great, I would recommend anyone to buy it.