So far so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read about this product in a book for Hypo-Thyroid and decided to give it a try. I am very pleased with the results so far. I feel more alert and have more get up and go. I also feel happier. I have eczema on my fingers (cracked, dry and bleeding) and it has greatly improved as well. I have had some eyebrow hair loss and its coming back nicely and I am noticing that less hair is coming out when I wash my hair. It's also Hexane free which is a plus because another brand from a drug store I tried was not and I had some sensitivity problems with it. It's also an Omega 6 and I am hoping when I get my LDL and HDL checked to see some improvements there. I could go on and on because with Hypo-Thyroid Disease I've had so many problems that so far this has corrected or lessened. Repeat buyer here, Thank you!

Eczema Assist

Posted by Carolanne on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this about twice a day along with other internally ingested essential oils to help treat a severe run of eczema that came from out of nowhere and is threatening to consume my legs and arms. Sometimes I forget and only take one of each oil (fish oil, evening primrose oil, vitamin e oil, flax seed oil and garlic oil). I've also stopped eating processed sugar and can say the itching, burning and purplish-brown color has lightened considerably, though I'm not sure which thing should get credit, I'm sure all things helped colaboratively. I can also say I was taking other things, but the itching, burning and discoloration didn't subside until I added the evening primrose oil. I've been using this combination of oils for about 10 days.

women's #1 tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

always recommed for women women's #1 product

small and easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes these to help with her skin. It helps when she takes it regularly!

Better skin...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this along with some other supplements to help deal with a candida issue. While I believe the cocktail of supplements helped the candida issue, the evening primrose oil is what has caused the change in my skin. It is smoother, more supple, even brighter. I am hooked!

Very pleased with effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I combine evening primrose oil with Vitex extract because of low progesterone and heavy endless periods.PMS disappeared and my libido increased, which was a good effect. Still waiting for regulation of my cycles.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow and no odor, good price, fast ship, great company.

I like it--it helps with mood and pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for mood and I had read that it helps alleviate pain. With IBS, it seems to help. I like this brand. And I recommend this. No gut pain.

good all over !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this type of product in the past. Having a need because of recurring menopausal symptoms, I'm again using primrose oil for upping my estrogen levels....good product.

Eve Primrose oil