Greatest ever post workout formula

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nothing compares to this formula

Extreme Edge, extreme difference!

Posted by Reviewer2455487 on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just got back on board with an extreme workout, and wanted to put my all into it this time around since I am going to be the big 50 next year. My husband and I started using Extreme Edge Post workout and although it has only been a little over a month and a half of everyday exercising, we are both seeing rock solid results. This has been the best results in the shortest time ever. I still have a month and a half to go to finish my 90 day program and I am really looking forward to seeing the final results. This is honestly the best my husband and I have looked in our lives! Oh, and I love the flavor - it's satisfying and I am not hungry all day.

Best post-workout formula out there!!

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many protein blends & even used to mix my own, but this is by far the best post-workout formula available. Great ingredients, no fillers & no artificial rubbish = quicker recovery & well fed muscles :-) It may not be the cheapest per serve, but at 5-6 serves per week it still goes a long way ;-)

A good product

Posted by 5408121102226714232 on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Liked that it has most everything you look for in a after workout protein powder. The taste is a little chalky when mixed with water, But when I mix with almond milk it seams more creamy. I will get this again.