pre workout drink is SAVAGE....GOOD

Posted by 5413671704405267910 on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Throw in a spoonful with water and ice and a slice of lemon and BAM! Lemonade with a kick. I never work out without it. I stock up in advance so I never run out.

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1755758 on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This pre-workout supplies sustained & smooth energy levels, it won't hit you like a train-wreck & leave you lethargic once the effects have subsided as is the case with other pre-workouts in the market. It has a well-balanced mixture of N.O. & naturally sourced caffeine which provide us with smooth energy levels & the price in unbeatable.

MAKE THE JOB

Posted by taiwanmuscle on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i go for 2 scoops

Very good product

Posted by 4956298439219200201 on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, it gives real boost.

Pre Work out works for him...

Posted by Reviewer2455487 on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been working out for the past 1.5 months and although the Extreme Edge Pre Workout works great for my husband - giving him the energy he needs to crank it up and put in an extreme workout at 4AM, I am allergic to caffeine, so I don't use a pre-workout. If I could, I would be all over this product too. I use the Extreme Edge Post workout which is proving to bring maximum results to my new body sculpting figure. I love how the ingredients are not chemicals, but all natural too.

maravilha

Posted by 4786675146517880701 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Produto ok. 100% iherb...

Extreme edge preworkout

Posted by 4661520588508073484 on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's so far has been a good product it taste bad but other than that it's good

Did nothing for me

Posted by 4875164062701256857 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only thing I get from this product is stomach pains and trips to the toilet did not work on me do not recommend