Good eye formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but worth it if it prevents macular degeneration in later years. We just started using it.

FloraGlo Lutein in vegetable capsules!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a lutein supplement that does not contain unnecessary fillers or come in a gelatin capsule. Blue Bonnet is a great brand. These work and keep your eyes healthy!

eye health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are good eye health tabs.

Our eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been taken these pills for about a year now and are please that our eyesight at least stays the same. R.Sukkert

This product is great for my purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the non dog lovers, please do not be offended. I actually use this for my dog, a Sharpei, who often has eye issues. He had an ulcer on his cornea due to his inward eyelids. As a supplement (after the ulcer healed with strong antibiotics), my vet prescribed a dog eye supplement which costs too much. I found this product to be comparable in contents so have been using this for him since. It works great ! I use many other human-grade supplements for my dogs too - they cost a lot less than the actual dog supplements.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and good composition

We have been using all of these supplements for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been using all of these supplements for years. Thank you for the prompt delivery as we really appreciate it. We have had to travel a long distance to get these items and sometimes they weren't available in the store when we got there. We are happy to have found your website.

Olga Nedeljkovic, [email protected]

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

According to the ingredients, it must be a very good product for eyes. The period I have been using the product is too short to say about the result. I use all the time the vitamins for eyes.