Bluebonnet Cinnamon bark extract

Posted by Reviewer1139283 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best natural products I have had. I have type 2 diabetes and it reduces my sugar levels to normal. Great product.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Herbals, Cinnulin PF, Cinnamon Bark Extract

Posted by Reviewer2789165 on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and really works. I am type 2 diabetic and this product has replaced one medication and reduced insulin intake by half and I have only been taking twice daily for 1 week. No side effects either.

It Works!!!

Posted by 5214323742629696380 on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is lowering my blood sugar levels!!! I am taking less and less insulin!!!

Blubonnet, Cinnulin PF

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Great checkups with doctor since started using this as part of my supplement program. Cinnamon bark extract helps regulate blood sugar. I was borderline diabetic before taking this supplement several years ago. So glad this was recommended by a Certified Natural Health Professional at our local Health Food store.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Herbals, Cinnulin PF, Cinnamon Bark Extract,

Posted by Reviewer1096102 on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product actually controls my sugar somewhat, but the directions don't say when to take these capsules with meals or not, in the morning or not,or even if 2 at once.

It works for me!

Posted by 4623992113022220729 on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am only giving it 4 stars because it worked after 3 weeks and enough time to review the product, I am happy to review it now. It works for me and would like to see it at a lower price, which I did take 2 caps twice daily then I cut back to once daily 2 days ago. I will be ordering more later, it is better than the product that is combined with both Cinnamon and Vitamin D in one capsule (Cinsulin) which that one smelled rancid after a few weeks and I bought it from a warehouse club store. Don't ever buy that one. The Bluebonnet brand I like because it is kosher and I trust most products that are kosher, there are no chemicals added.

Excellent pruduct