Very good product

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my liver without expecting to feel anything in particular, but i was surprised when on the first week of taking this herb i felt some pressure in the liver area and was flushing liver stones for 4 days. i'd never seen liver stones in my life before, so i had to check on the internet to find out what these things were.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Me and my Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1886874 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to take Milk Thistle to cleanse my liver and keep it healthy due another med I take that can and will damage my liver without the Milk Thistle. I have found the Bluebonnet brand has the right dosage and combination of herbs that I need to stay healthy. Thanks for letting me order on line so I am never out.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2346712 on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very Satisfied.

Nice Product!

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What a great product, not only do you get a high quality milk thistle extract but Bluebonnet also threw in some nice plant based enzymes for easier digestion. My only suggestion would be that BB make a larger 250 Vcap bottle so it can compete a little better with the Solgar brand.

good to take milk thistle when you're sick

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high liver enzymes and between taking this and modifying my diet, it seemed to help with getting me back within normal limits. Now I only take a capsule when I'm sick.