The best I've used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Vitex to treat very irregular periods for a couple of years with mixed results. I tried a number of different brands, and this is the only one that has made a consistent improvement. It doesn't include any other herbs like some do, the milligram dosage seems to be just right, and it's in a veggie cap. I'm really happy with this Vitex and I'm about to buy my third bottle.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has helped greatly with my irregular cycle. No side effects whatsoever

Makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It didn't take long before I noticed a difference after using this product. Very helpful!

I think this is a good product

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it together with Calcium Glucarate and other things to overcome the PMS/xenoestrogen exhaustion. This seems to help however because this time I introduced so many supplements, it's hard to know for sure which one is doing what.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Definitely recommend this product 100% it works great

Great result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This proved to be effective.

Vitex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff

Milk thistle liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this in tandem with DIM & milk thistle to help with adult acne (age 38). Work in progress. I've had acne since I was 13. BC pills didn't t help so I'm focusing on natural solutions to balance my hormones. I'm 3 weeks in and my skin is not clear, but it my pores seem better. My acne persists, but I fel the degree of beak-out has decreased.. I'll keep up the voted for another 1-2 month or so. High hopes

small capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't really noticed any difference...

Haven't seen no difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these pills for almost a month 2-capsules a day 225mg each capsule and still haven't seen no results. I have irregular periods & TTC that's why I bought these thinking It would help. should I buy a different brand or take more mg what do you recommend?