Top notch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality. I've tried other brands, and this one and Now Foods are the best so far. The Now Foods brand is cheaper but I like the fact Bluebonnet uses veggie caps. I just don't understand why some companies still use gelatin (product of animal torture) caps in their products.

Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been double dosing and it has helped my moods. Also appreciate veggie caps.

Didn't help my depression.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have mild depression. I heard that tyrosine works for some people. It didn't work for me, but I know that some people have had great success with it. iherb has great prices and fast delivery.

Pretty good stuff

Posted by Harpocrates on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it, but sometimes my stomache gets a bit upset.

Thanks for getting it to me so quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for getting it to me so quickly

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this product. Noticed some changes such as decrease in sweet cravings and better mood within a week.

An Herbal Wake-Up Pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tyrosine is one of the amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein found in dairy products, meats, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, oats, and wheat. I take it with my tea when I'm at work for alertness. Others take it for a variety of other reasons. I suggest researching this a little further. For quality, Bluebonnet is always a good bet.