Best Lecithin I have tried- essential for brain and liver health

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used various other brands of lecithin granules and did not notice much difference until using Bluebonnet. My primary use was to aid in fat digestion which this product really helps with. But after only a short time, I noticed an improvement in my brain function. Problem solving became easier. My kids noticed I was quicker at playing memory and math games with them. Amazing, really. I take 1 Tablespoon twice daily with meals. Once opened, freeze or refrigerate to keep stable. I fill a bowl with the amount I will use for a week and freeze the rest. Absolutely love this product. Corn free, gluten free also.

Good for health -------- Полезно для здоровья

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The lecithin is tasty and healthy.I usually add one scoop into my cereal.I will order some more.If my review was helpful to you,please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------Лецитин приятный на вкус и полезный для здоровья. Обычно я добавляю одну мерную ложку в кашу. Буду заказывать еще.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста,нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

These lecithing granules taste good...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... and are almost the only ones made out of non-GMO soy. We put these in quark, yoghurt, etc. Google more info on soy lecithing health benefits and be suprised! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

James Carver New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer2134771 on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good product and iherb.com has a very good follow up which is appreciated.

Lecithin Granules

Posted by Reviewer2275852 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very large bank for a good price. The pleasant taste of pellets well and easily accepted. We will definitely order again.

Works perfectly on skin condition and weight loss

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was just amazed by results. My skin is more bright (less pigmentation). Don't know about memory improvements, but as aside effect it helps me too loose weight.It really works for AD (atopic dermatitis) alike conditions of skin. Recommend it.

Good product

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought six cans a very good product I lived in Taiwan

good lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3033633 on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I eat lecithin straight out of the can and this one is very good.

Nice product

Posted by 4622023234315937452 on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product and really easy to digest. Always consuming together with milk after jogging. Second time buying, but the package had been reduced from 900 Gram to 720 Gram, while the price remains unchanged. Most funny thing is to get two smaller products at same price, any change of this website?

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, I thought there couldn't be much difference between different lecithin products. This has proven that there's a product which stands above everthing else! Thank you, Bluebonnet!

1 2