Best Lecithin I have tried- essential for brain and liver health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used various other brands of lecithin granules and did not notice much difference until using Bluebonnet. My primary use was to aid in fat digestion which this product really helps with. But after only a short time, I noticed an improvement in my brain function. Problem solving became easier. My kids noticed I was quicker at playing memory and math games with them. Amazing, really. I take 1 Tablespoon twice daily with meals. Once opened, freeze or refrigerate to keep stable. I fill a bowl with the amount I will use for a week and freeze the rest. Absolutely love this product. Corn free, gluten free also.

Good for health -------- Полезно для здоровья

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The lecithin is tasty and healthy.I usually add one scoop into my cereal.I will order some more.If my review was helpful to you,please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------Лецитин приятный на вкус и полезный для здоровья. Обычно я добавляю одну мерную ложку в кашу. Буду заказывать еще.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста,нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought six cans a very good product I lived in Taiwan

Works perfectly on skin condition and weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was just amazed by results. My skin is more bright (less pigmentation). Don't know about memory improvements, but as aside effect it helps me too loose weight.It really works for AD (atopic dermatitis) alike conditions of skin. Recommend it.

These lecithing granules taste good...

Posted by acumen on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... and are almost the only ones made out of non-GMO soy. We put these in quark, yoghurt, etc. Google more info on soy lecithing health benefits and be suprised! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Lecithin Granules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very large bank for a good price. The pleasant taste of pellets well and easily accepted. We will definitely order again.

James Carver New Zealand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good product and iherb.com has a very good follow up which is appreciated.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product and really easy to digest. Always consuming together with milk after jogging. Second time buying, but the package had been reduced from 900 Gram to 720 Gram, while the price remains unchanged. Most funny thing is to get two smaller products at same price, any change of this website?

good lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I eat lecithin straight out of the can and this one is very good.

great for dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i use this product when i make up my dog supplement.

1 2