Cal & Mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't live without this product. Two tablespoons at night. I sleep like a baby and poop in the morning. I think it has a good taste too.

Maine customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Cal/Mag with the correct 2/1 ratio plus Vitamin D3. I learned it is more thoroughly absorbed while we sleep so I take it at bedtime.

Tastes great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Winter`s here, trying anything to help arthritis. Trying to avoid pain meds. Iherb really helps. Thanks.

Many positives to say about Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer taking a liquid calcium supplement to help keep my bones strong. This formula has other things going for it as well. It has helped my serum Vitamin D level stay in normal limits and is non constipating. My leg cramps have decreased when I take it. Only negative, is that it thickens a lot near the end of the bottle and the taste gets more strong. However, the positives outweigh the negatives.

Bluebonnet liqiud calcium and Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ok, but the sweetness puts me off. Added sugars I am not crazy about.

Best tasting supplement ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, I hate swallowing pills and this is the best solution to get your daily calcium. And omg, it taste so GOOD! The berry flavour really stands out and the whole thing taste just like yougurt. It's thick, but goes down smooth without any chalkiness. Trust me, get this liquid calcium. You won't regret it.

doctor agrees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

that the amou8nt of D in liquid is quickly absorbed and a goodly amount for osteoporosis protection + it is DELICIOUS

Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was told by a dietician to buy this because I was unable to tolerate the chewable calcium she wanted me to take. Unfortunetly I was also unable to tolerate this product also. She told me it was a thin liquid but when I got it it was not. It was too thick and I just couldn't get my self to swallow it.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant tasting and good value. I'd recommend this product!

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have problems taking pills and this product is so easy to take. Tastes good, also.

1 2 3 4